Township Administration Centre
The Small Business Centre encourages and supports entrepreneurship in The City of Barrie, The City of Orillia, and all of Simcoe County, by being a one-stop source for all your small business needs.
On the first Thursday of each month, a consultant will be at the Township Administration Centre to provide support to guidance to entrepreneurs in our area.
Services are free and include:
To book an appointment please contact the Small Business Enterprise Centre at 705-720-2445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business feasibility and guidance
- Reliable information including one-on-one business plan consultation
- Advice on permits, licenses and regulatory requirements
- Coaching for a range of business challenges, managing cash flow and accounting, hiring and managing staff, marketing, social media, and more
- Training and networking opportunities
- Referrals to other business support services, including business incubators, government programs and shared workspaces