2016 Spring & Summer Recreation and Leisure Guide
View the guide as a .pdf
We've chosen this new system, engineered in Canada, so that we can offer you the tools to:
- Register on-line for recreation programs
- Browse rental availability for local halls and community centres
- Request a rental by date and/or location
- Pay on-line
- Review your account status and history
If you are not comfortable registering on-line or are having difficulties with the program, please contact us at 705-728-4784 Ext. 2063 or 2036. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Drop off form and payment at the Township Administration Centre, 2231 Nursery Road, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Fax registration form and credit card number to 705-728-2759.
- Drop off registration form and payment to a Springwater Library.
Please call the Township at 705-728-4784 Ext. 2036 or 2063 for more details.
Please remember that Springwater residents are eligible to participate in any recreation program offered in the City of Barrie at the same rate as a resident of Barrie.
Parks and Recreation Master Plan Update
The Township of Springwater has contracted the Rethink Group to begin the process of updating the Parks and Recreation Master Plan. This initiative will examine the nature of the community and how it is expected to grow and change in the coming decade and beyond.